Friday, June 4, 2010

What cup?

June is here! And the heat is driving me CRAZY. And to top it all off, Cougartown is done for the season.

Wyatt and I have been left to fend for ourselves, and will have to do so for the next 4 weeks! The hail storm in the Waco area called Jon's name and he will be there until July.

Wy and I went to watch Abby's soccer tournament in Spring last weekend and her team won the whole stinkin' thing. Wyatt's story begins here. We were on our way to grab a bite to eat, and having already been in the car for a long time that day, Wy was trying to find things to keep him...occupied. He has officially learned how to roll his window down. Having JUST exited 249 Wyatt decided that he no longer was in need of his sippy cup. I knew instantly what his little mind was thinking. Yup. I was right. He chunked his cup right out the window. Of course, it was the only cup that I brought for us that day, so I had to turn around to get it. This is another thing he will be paying for as a teenager.

Cara and I are going to a bachelorette party for our friend this weekend. But not before we stay the night in China Spring, so that Jon can show Cara around "the best place on Earth". I have never heard Jon plan so much EVER. I guess it's always exciting when they rope in another fan of the town!

Pray.


1 comment: