Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sweet Tooth!

I don't know if it's just the fact that I have been trying to eat better and work out everyday or what; but what I once knew as a sweet tooth has now become a sweet...mandible? Ridiculous, I realize.

First of all, I've become obsessed with York Bites. Think of them as peppermint patties trapped in wonderful M&M-esque candies. Uh, yum. What is lovely about them is you can literally just grab a handful and be satisfied. I mean, you may want some like 30 minutes later, but it's better than the capability of eating an entire bag of virtually anything else in one sitting.
I'll "amen" that myself.

Mollie and I made margarita cupcakes the other day, and I have found the first dessert that I love. Oh, I meant that doesn't contain chocolate. We changed up the recipe quite a bit (added more tequila, etc.) and it is some zesty goodness. They are the perfect summer treat. Let's just put it this way: any event that I'm invited to requiring food, will receive these suckers.

Amy Beth sent me yet another link to some new hip trend that's caught on. It's called Hello Frosting and they specialize in edible decals. I believe they are at www.hellofrosting.com
It's really just fun to look at the photo gallery. I think these are grand because let's face it - it's summer - and we all have a list of wedding/bridal/baby/engagement showers to attend. Hello gift!


Wyatt gave himself a black eye the other day while at TaDa's house.
Poor kid. Mollie just says that he doesn't have his "sea legs" when he wakes up.
He was just frolicking around the living room when OUT OF NOWHERE...nothing came out and he tripped. Luckily, his face caught his fall. Unluckily, it was on the corner of the couch. I will try to get a pic of it, so later on in his life I can show him how tough he was as a kid.
I figured I'd let it ripen a little more, so it can look gnarlier and I could amp up the pity party from you guys.

Clearly, I'm a first-time mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment