Monday, May 17, 2010

Just Take 6 North. Then 6 South.

This is the first Monday in a long time, that I haven't had to think about ANYTHING. God bless summers.

To recap what we have been up to, we are going to have to go all the way back to Wednesday. So I hope you're prepared.

We drove to Waco on Wednesday afternoon, once I was done with my classes (praise the Lord!). That night, we went to an acoustic concert that showcased Cody Canada, Chris Knight, and Charlie Robison. It was good, but I'm pretty sure Chris Knight was falling asleep between songs. Whatever works.

Thursday, we went to Uncle Z's state semi-final playoff game. By the 5th inning, it became an intense baseball game. They were down 8-1 in the fourth. Came back 8-7 in the fifth, and ended up winning the game 10-13. We came back to the house to swim, which ended in Wyatt pooping IN and AROUND the pool. Uncle Eenie was totally grossed out.

On Friday morning we headed to Belton to catch the state baseball game at UMHB. Z's school, Reicher, beat Brook Hill 12-2 to win the state championship. Again, we were excited! Then, we get a call. A friend in Waco told us to check the local news channel. You can do the same by looking, here!

Did you see that baby? Oh you did?
That was Wyatt. Eating popcorn. On the news.

This kid is destined for stardom.


After the game, we quickly drove to Kingwood to attend Abby Noel's Pop Show that night. We even got into a little fender bender in the process, when some re-re ran into the back of us. From that point on it was basically just a relaxing weekend in the Wood of King, but a welcomed one of course.

By now, y'all should realize that we basically only travel back and forth from Waco to Kingwood.

I actually summed that up much shorter than I had anticipated, so consider yourselves lucky.

2 comments:

  1. I'm following you now. I love your Wyatt stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear that you have become a follower! I read your blog - it cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete