Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Is There a Sign For Go To Bed?

It is now officially May! I can't believe 2010 is going so quickly! I can still vividly remember what I was doing this time last year. Although, that's because the only thing I was doing was changing size 1 diapers. Those were the days.

Speaking of the little imp - Wyatt gets smarter each day. I am so proud! He now knows sign language for: more, all done, bread, and outside. But the cutest thing is, when he wants to go outside, he brings you his shoes and goes to the door to smack the door knob. Also, when he wants to go for a walk, he just climbs into his stroller and screams at you until you get up. That one is not quite as cute.

Wyatt has also become a fan of the show Handy Manny. Every morning he is in a terrible mood before we take him to school, so we give him some breakfast and turn on Manny, and he shuts right up. I say that lovingly, of course. I have tried to get him interested in Sesame Street (since it's a classic) but he just won't have it. But if you really want to see Wy in his best mood, turn on a music channel. That boy shakes his butt like he just don't care. I have tried to video tape it, but he is self-conscious about being on camera. I'll hide one or something.

Friday night, the Geigers, Cara, Diana, and Hunter went to Fuzzy's. They have the BEST tacos. Fish tacos to be exact.
But their other stuff is wonderful too.

See if there's one near you because it's totally worth it. Amen.

Then on Saturday, Cara and Uncle Ethan came over to play dominos. Wy went to bed at 9, but someone (ahem, JON) woke him up. When Wyatt realized how much fun we were having without him, he was ticked. Jon stooped low enough to use Wyatt to cheat. The aiding and abetting has already begun. He hung with the big dogs until about 1 when he passed out on the couch. I told Jon that he probably thinks we do that once he falls asleep every night, so he may not want to go to bed EVER.

Now that I've talked about it, I'm craving Fuzzy's. GO EAT IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment