Monday, May 10, 2010

Thank God For Mothers. And Tylenol.

Happy belated Mother's Day to all you wonderful women out there! I hope the day was perfect, and that things got done before you even had to ask. That was how Mollie taught us Mother's Day should be. Jon worked in Waco this weekend, so it was just me and Wy again. Wyatt had a fever since Friday, so it made for lots of meds and naps. We did have a great time just laying around, and watching Shrek. Jon got home around 5, and kicked me out of the living room "to get my surprise ready". When I was allowed back in, this is what I saw:
From my favorite flower, to my favorite candies! And yes, those are white chocolate covered strawberries. I am so blessed to have such a loving husband who is thoughtful at just the right times!!
If you are confused by the Red Bull, I was too. He informed me those were to study with. That will definitely come in handy.

Mom came to College Station on Friday to celebrate motherhood with us. We had the best time. Even though Wyatt was a little under the weather, we got to just relax and chat. We ordered in Fuzzy's for dinner (of course), since we weren't sure if Wy should be out amongst people. We also watched The Blind Side, which I LOVED. No wonder Sandra won an award because she kicked major tush in that movie.

Last Sunday we went to the Country Fair at one of the churches we have visited. We ate hot dogs, sno cones, corn dogs, and popcorn, danced to some music, and went to a petting zoo in which Wyatt was a little rough with some of the smaller animals
This picture must have been after I said his name 30 times.

But the BEST part was the bounce house. It was hilarious to see Wy in there.
I thought, maybe he is too young, but I was SO WRONG. He belly flopped, face planted, and danced around for 20 minutes. There was no getting him out of there.

Don't be fooled by the first pics - the apprehension is totally fake.



2 comments:

  1. sooo cute!! im pretty sure im going to go through Geiger family withdrawl this summer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you already girl. June will get here before you know it!

    But we miss our babysitter.

    ReplyDelete